In accordance with the Statute for the FSUE “Rosmorport” Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch, approved by the FSUE “Rosmorport” order dated 22.03.2011 № 159, the principal aims of the branch are as follows:
• Creation, maintenance, operations and development of federal property assigned to the FSUE “Rosmorport” Novorossiysk branch, including the complex of assets ensuring safety of navigation;
• Execution of works (rendering services) in the seaports of Anapa, Eysk, Gelendzhik, Kavkaz, Novorossiysk, Sochi, Taman, Temryuk, and Tuapse;
• Implementation of federal target programs of marine transport development.
Major activities of the FSUE “Rosmorport” Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch in sea ports of Anapa, Eysk, Gelendzhik, Kavkaz, Novorossiysk, Sochi, Taman, Temryuk, and Tuapse, connected with rendering services (implementation of works) in sea ports of Russia include:
• Dredging services;
• Geodesic and hydrographic services;
• Services of “Chernomor” recreational center in the coast of Black Sea;
• Leasing the property of the of Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch in the established order.
The detailed information on terms and conditions for providing of above mentioned services (works) by the FSUE “Rosmorport” Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin can be found in certain subsections of this site, describing services of the Branch.